With the continually growing adoption of Office 365 Groups and Microsoft teams the requirement to back that data up has never been greater. Files are lost, accidently deleted and in the worst case scenario the entire group is deleted either accidentally or maliciously.
Whilst many Office 365 Backup services are capable of backing up the underlying components of Office Groups (Exchange and Sharepoint) backing up Groups is very different and its crucial that you are backing up the data as a ‘Group’ vs the underlying data if you want to ensure you can restore your data.
With the latest release of our Office 365 Backup service users can now backup the following Objects in Microsoft Office 365 Groups:
- Groups – Office 365 Groups (or Unified Groups).
- Conversations – Conversations, threads, and posts, including attachments.
- Drive – SharePoint team site documents (or OneDrive documents), including drive folders.
- Events – Calendar events.
- Members – List of members.
- Notes – Notebooks in OneNote Online, including section groups, sections, and page contents.
- Owners – List of owners.
- Photos – Photo contents.
- Plans – Plans, plan details, buckets, tasks, and task details.
The solution allows for full item level restore or alternatively the restoration of the entire group to a specific point in time, With the option to specify your own schedules and retention rules the service caters for every requirement.
- Automated Backups – You specify the schedule and frequency for protection of your Office 365 Groups.
- Granular Restore – Restore individual items with ease.
- Secure UK Based Storage – Your backup data is secured using AES 256 and stored within our UK based data centres.